Monday, July 16, 2012

THE STREET FOOD OF SRINAGAR

NADRU MONJE
THE STREET FOODS OF SRINAGAR

In this post, I would love to introduce the street food of Srinagar. The food items are very simple ones, however, they are delicious and very tasty.I really freak out and their tempting nature allows me to cook these dishes at home also. It would be wonderful to see the simplicity in kashmiri cooking and yet so tasty.Usually I heard people telling me that Srinagar is a very beautiful place and one should visit this place in their lifetime.




ONION PAKODA
 My journey with the kashmiri food started off by chance and slowly I picked up with the food of this awesome place. In this blog,I would be introducing the common man's food available in the streets of Srinagar.There would be many posts under this title as I keep discovering each and every item.

Good way to remember certain things in life and thank those who gave me a break from other things...I think it would be better for me to introduce the item, give the recipe for each one of them and explain a little about each one of them.



 SO LET'Z BEGIN THE JOURNEY WITH THE STREET FOOD OF BEAUTIFUL SRINAGAR...

 



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Respected Sir/Mam

    www.tenderinfotech.com is the best tenders information provider in india if you want improve your interior and architect business please visit us and improve your business any query please contact us +918866730842

    Interior Tender In Chira Chash, Patna

    Regards,

    Mr. Sohel Ansari
    Tender Infotech Solution
    14/10/5, Nurhasan's Market,
    Lodhwad, Mirzapur,
    Ahmedabad – 380001
    www.TenderInfotech.com
    Phone: +91 - 8866730842

    ReplyDelete